Two packs of filter coffee (200 gms), delivered every 3 weeks. (Needs Brewing)
Country of origin: India 🇮🇳
It’s 6 am on a balmy day. Fresh decoction goes drip-drip in Paati’s brass filter and the aroma of filter coffee wafts through our home. Paati pours hot, boiled milk into a tumbler containing thick decoction. She gives VS Thatha his first frothy cup, which he savours as he thumbs through the newspaper. Meanwhile, she prepares a tall flask of coffee for the entire household. Paati’s coffee-chicory blend is perfect - strong and aromatic, with no bitter aftertaste. Our mornings are punctuated by frequent doses from this beloved coffee flask. Thatha, especially, keeps coming back to it compulsively - we all loved Paati’s coffee, but none more than Thatha! We hope you relish it as much as he did.
from our home to yours.
Directions of use
- Add coffee powder to the perforated top jar of your coffee filter (fill to about half the height of the jar, for a medium-sized filter).
- Fill it to the brim with water that is just below boiling temperature, and cover the lid.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for your decoction to drip down to the bottom jar.
- Pour fresh decoction into a tumbler, add hot milk and sugar to taste.
- Froth it up by pouring it back and forth between two tumblers (or a dawara and tumbler).
- Savour the flavour of authentic South Indian filter coffee!
Per 100g of product, not including values of added milk and sugar
- Protein: 11.8g
- Fat / oil: 4.9g
- Energy: 283Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27.9
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Vitamins: Traces
- Minerals: Traces
- Roasted and ground coffee blended with chicory. Coffee 80%. Chicory 20%.
- No added sugar