Country of origin: India 🇮🇳
We want you to enjoy coffee the way VS (our Thatha) did. So we've got a Dawara Tumbler for you. Thatha would pour himself a hot cup - straight from the flask into his Dawara Tumbler, cooling it before he'd take a sip. The simultaneous swirl and pour from the Dawara to Tumbler didn't just cool down the coffee but gave it a whole lot of foam. We think you should most definitely try this at home.
Contents: Signature Filter Coffee 200g + 1 brass dawara tumbler
- The dawara tumblers have already been sanitized, but we suggest washing it before you use it
- The dull bronze shade is because we’ve not coated it with any added layer of chemicals
- While you’re washing it avoid using steel wool, use a soft cloth preferably
- Wipe after use to avoid staining the tumbler
Signature Filter Coffee Nutritional information
Per 100g of product, not including values of added milk and sugar
- Protein: 11.8g
- Fat / oil: 4.9g
- Energy: 283Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27.9
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Vitamins: Traces
- Minerals: Traces
Directions of use
- Add coffee powder to the perforated top jar of your coffee filter (fill to about half the height of the jar, for a medium-sized filter).
- Fill it to the brim with water that is just below boiling temperature, and cover the lid.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for your decoction to drip down to the bottom jar.
- Pour fresh decoction into a tumbler, add hot milk and sugar to taste.
- Froth it up by pouring it back and forth between two tumblers (or a dawara and tumbler).
- Savour the flavour of authentic South Indian filter coffee!
- Roasted and ground coffee blended with chicory. Coffee 80%. Chicory 20%.
- No added sugar
WoW what a coffee both instant and filter one.. Tongueblowing taste and really kicks up the stimulus and my thalamus.. The brass dawaraa gives a royal drink...
Very nice product