Country of origin: India 🇮🇳
We want you to enjoy coffee the way VS (our Thatha) did. So we've got a Dawara Tumbler for you. Thatha would pour himself a hot cup - straight from the flask into his Dawara Tumbler, cooling it before he'd take a sip. The simultaneous swirl and pour from the Dawara to Tumbler didn't just cool down the coffee but gave it a whole lot of foam. We think you should most definitely try this at home.
Contents: Signature Instant Coffee 100g - 2 packs (200g) + 1 brass dawara tumbler
- The dawara tumblers have already been sanitized, but we suggest washing it before you use it
- The dull bronze shade is because we’ve not coated it with any added layer of chemicals
- While you’re washing it avoid using steel wool, use a soft cloth preferably
- Wipe dry after use to avoid staining the tumbler
Signature Instant Coffee nutritional information
Per 100g of product, not including values of added milk and sugar
- Energy (kcal): 362
- Protein (g): 14.36
- Carbohydrate (g): 76.12
- Added sugar (g): Nil
- Fat (all types) (g): 0.1
Directions for use
- Take 1 heaped teaspoon of VS Mani Signature Instant Coffee.
- Add hot water / boiled milk or cold milk.
- Stir in some sugar to taste. Your cup of joy is ready!
- Coffee contents: Instant coffee-chicory mixture made from a blend of coffee and chicory. Coffee 60%. Chicory 40%.
- No added sugar
Nice tasty coffee and loved the tumbler, felt like having coffee from Chettinadu house :)
Metal quality and thickness is good.size of the glass is smaller then expected.also got a dent in the rim of the glass.disappointed with that.
kaapi tastes ha wonderful! exhilarating till we go for another one. The brass dawaraa and tumbler reminded of out good old days thought this light in weight as the original would be larger and heavier. Since it was thatha's none could drink from them, now we have a choice to own our own. if there any other products let us know like snacks, etc
It's good tasty coffee
Coffee is great. Disappointed with the daawara as it came without the Vsm engraving