Country of origin: India 🇮🇳
We want you to enjoy coffee the way our thatha, VS did. Which is why we’ve put together this special edition box which comes with a dawara and tumbler. We hope you enjoy it.
Here’s what you need to know about the dawara tumbler set:
- It's already been sanitized, but we suggest washing it before you use it.
- The dull bronze shade is because we’ve NOT coated it with any added layer of chemicals.
- While you’re washing it, avoid using steel wool; use a soft cloth preferably.
- Use the special cleansing detergent (marked separately - and please keep this away from kids and pets) that will help maintain the dawara tumbler.
- Wipe dry immediately after washing, to avoid staining.
Signature Instant Coffee nutritional information
Per 100g of product, not including values of added milk and sugar
- Energy (kcal): 362
- Protein (g): 14.36
- Carbohydrate (g): 76.12
- Added sugar (g): Nil
- Fat (all types) (g): 0.1
Directions for use
- Take 1 heaped teaspoon of VS Mani Signature Instant Coffee.
- Add hot water / boiled milk or cold milk.
- Stir in some sugar to taste. Your cup of joy is ready!
- Box contents: Signature Instant Coffee 100g (2 packs) + 1 brass dawara tumbler + 1 pack special cleansing detergent
- Coffee contents: Instant coffee-chicory mixture made from a blend of coffee and chicory. Coffee 60%. Chicory 40%.
- No added sugar
Have read stories of old time hotels in erstwhile Madras, where the elite were served in Brassware... I felt elite when I opened the box and saw the shining tumbler and davara. Makes the experience special. The cover.... how convenient it is for me for having a Ziploc sealed cover full of my favorite coffee when I travel (I used to have glass bottles of coffee and in handling the bag I had to be so dangerously careful). The coffee.... If I say I fell in love with VS Mani, people might take it strange... straight... I am straight... saying straight from the heart... The flavors so blended well... I felt as if I am in a unique world of true south Indian coffee....Thanks to all from those who packed the gift box, to those who filled the brown paper bag with so much of love... love for coffee....
Masta coffee eeee💝
When you know the folks behind the initiative, it doesn't surprise you how stellar their product is. Honest, authentic, and beautiful, the box was such a burst of nostalgia in tangible form. The coffee is delightful and the dabara-tumbler is adorable.