Country of origin: India 🇮🇳
It’s 6 am on a balmy day. Fresh decoction goes drip-drip in Paati’s brass filter and the aroma of filter coffee wafts through our home. Paati pours hot, boiled milk into a tumbler containing thick decoction. She gives VS Thatha his first frothy cup, which he savours as he thumbs through the newspaper. Meanwhile, she prepares a tall flask of coffee for the entire household. Paati’s coffee-chicory blend is perfect - strong and aromatic, with no bitter aftertaste. Our mornings are punctuated by frequent doses from this beloved coffee flask. Thatha, especially, keeps coming back to it compulsively - we all loved Paati’s coffee, but none more than Thatha! We hope you relish it as much as he did.
from our home to yours.
Directions of use
- Add coffee powder to the perforated top jar of your coffee filter (fill to about half the height of the jar, for a medium-sized filter).
- Fill it to the brim with water that is just below boiling temperature, and cover the lid.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for your decoction to drip down to the bottom jar.
- Pour fresh decoction into a tumbler, add hot milk and sugar to taste.
- Froth it up by pouring it back and forth between two tumblers (or a dawara and tumbler).
- Savour the flavour of authentic South Indian filter coffee!
Per 100g of product, not including values of added milk and sugar
- Protein: 11.8g
- Fat / oil: 4.9g
- Energy: 283Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27.9
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Vitamins: Traces
- Minerals: Traces
- Roasted and ground coffee blended with chicory. Coffee 80%. Chicory 20%.
- No added sugar
Aromatic,tasty and invigourating ( when you have it hot) filter coffee true to the traditional South Indian filter Coffee. I would suggest for a proportion of 70% - 30% of chicory and Pure Coffee which shall make it more strong and scintillating to drink after proper brewing. Is that proportion available readily or will be made available on order only? Enjoyed the V.S.Mani's coffee anyway and at anytime.The taste lingers on.... Thanks.🙏👍
Childhood coffee comes back.the instant coffee has
a enriched flavour and strength like none other. Have yet to try the brew.
I am happy with the product.Taste and flavour are excellent
The coffee definitely goes smooth as filter coffee, with an awesome aftertaste and definitely on premium side as per the quality of coffee(little overpriced for me atleast in terms of filter coffee).
Definitely worth trying
It has nice aroma. Good refreshment of the day. Really awesome...